incubator-drill-dev mailing list archives: September 2012

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Ellen Friedman Re: http://incubator.apache.org/drill/ still 404s ... Sat, 29 Sep, 18:04
Gagan Deep Juneja (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (DRILL-2) Create a basic site in SVN location Thu, 20 Sep, 04:51
Gagan Deep Juneja (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (DRILL-2) Create a basic site in SVN location Fri, 21 Sep, 16:15
Gagan Deep Juneja (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (DRILL-2) Create a basic site in SVN location Mon, 24 Sep, 04:40
Gagan Deep Juneja (JIRA) [jira] [Comment Edited] (DRILL-2) Create a basic site in SVN location Mon, 24 Sep, 04:40
Gagan Deep Juneja (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (DRILL-2) Create a basic site in SVN location Tue, 25 Sep, 03:41
Gagan Juneja Re: [jira] [Resolved] (DRILL-2) Create a basic site in SVN location Fri, 21 Sep, 16:11
Gary Dusbabek Re: tweet hashtag? Wed, 19 Sep, 21:51
Hyunsik Choi Re: design doc Mon, 03 Sep, 12:29
Hyunsik Choi Re: Thrift? Sat, 15 Sep, 11:51
Hyunsik Choi Re: Thrift? Sat, 15 Sep, 13:59
Hyunsik Choi Re: Thrift? Sun, 16 Sep, 03:15
Hyunsik Choi Re: Thrift? Sun, 16 Sep, 04:50
Ian Holsman Re: Jeff Dean on fast response in an unreliable world Wed, 12 Sep, 02:34
Ian Holsman Re: Jeff Dean on fast response in an unreliable world Wed, 12 Sep, 04:46
Ian Holsman Re: Jeff Dean on fast response in an unreliable world Wed, 12 Sep, 22:53
Ian Holsman Re: Separate logical/physical query algebras Thu, 13 Sep, 23:10
Ian Holsman Re: the interest list Sat, 15 Sep, 04:54
Isabel Drost Re: IRC, anyone? Thu, 06 Sep, 14:38
Jason Frantz Re: drill talk at GTUG last night Thu, 06 Sep, 21:03
Jason Frantz Re: Market watch/design input Thu, 06 Sep, 21:45
Jason Frantz Re: drill talk at GTUG last night Fri, 07 Sep, 17:38
Jason Frantz Re: Jeff Dean on fast response in an unreliable world Wed, 12 Sep, 01:54
Jason Frantz slides from last night Fri, 14 Sep, 15:10
Jason Frantz Re: slides from last night Fri, 14 Sep, 17:51
Jim Donofrio Re: git commit: First commit Mon, 03 Sep, 21:49
Jim Donofrio Re: Meeting invitation: Apache Drill Design Meeting Tue, 11 Sep, 01:27
Jim Donofrio Re: Parser Sat, 15 Sep, 05:17
Jim Donofrio support for hadoop 1.X? Mon, 17 Sep, 05:19
Julian Hyde Separate logical/physical query algebras Thu, 13 Sep, 19:25
Julian Hyde Re: Separate logical/physical query algebras Thu, 13 Sep, 22:47
Julian Hyde Re: Separate logical/physical query algebras Thu, 13 Sep, 23:22
Julian Hyde Re: Separate logical/physical query algebras Fri, 14 Sep, 06:35
Julian Hyde Re: the interest list Sat, 15 Sep, 22:00
Julian Hyde Re: In-place processing and performance. Wed, 19 Sep, 15:37
Julian Hyde Next steps, "hello world" queries, and rants about query languages Wed, 19 Sep, 20:33
Julien Le Dem Re: Parser Wed, 12 Sep, 20:45
Julien Le Dem Re: Storage file format Sun, 16 Sep, 01:00
Julien Le Dem Re: Love to help Wed, 19 Sep, 17:18
Julien Le Dem Re: tweet hashtag? Wed, 19 Sep, 22:02
Julien Le Dem Re: What language are you going to use to develop drill? Mon, 24 Sep, 17:57
Julien Le Dem Re: What language are you going to use to develop drill? Mon, 24 Sep, 19:51
Julien Le Dem Re: What language are you going to use to develop drill? Sat, 29 Sep, 23:10
Keys Botzum Re: tweet hashtag? Wed, 19 Sep, 23:01
Leslie Wang Meeting invitation: Apache Drill Design Meeting Mon, 10 Sep, 13:47
LeslieWang RE: Apache Drill design meeting Wed, 05 Sep, 16:37
LeslieWang RE: IRC, anyone? Thu, 06 Sep, 16:29
LeslieWang recorded webex for last night Fri, 14 Sep, 15:22
Marvin Incubator PMC/Board report for Sep 2012 ([ppmc]) Mon, 03 Sep, 13:22
Marvin Incubator PMC/Board report for Sep 2012 ([ppmc]) Sun, 09 Sep, 17:24
Michael Hausenblas Trying to raise awareness ... Sun, 02 Sep, 19:36
Michael Hausenblas Re: design doc Mon, 03 Sep, 09:09
Michael Hausenblas Re: design doc Mon, 03 Sep, 17:59
Michael Hausenblas Re: git commit: First commit Mon, 03 Sep, 21:22
Michael Hausenblas Re: git commit: First commit Tue, 04 Sep, 08:19
Michael Hausenblas Thrift? Tue, 04 Sep, 10:16
Michael Hausenblas Re: Thrift? Tue, 04 Sep, 16:12
Michael Hausenblas Re: Thrift? Tue, 04 Sep, 16:14
Michael Hausenblas Re: Apache Drill design meeting Tue, 04 Sep, 20:22
Michael Hausenblas Market watch/design input Wed, 05 Sep, 07:40
Michael Hausenblas Re: Apache Drill design meeting Wed, 05 Sep, 07:45
Michael Hausenblas Re: Market watch/design input Wed, 05 Sep, 08:18
Michael Hausenblas Re: Market watch/design input Wed, 05 Sep, 15:32
Michael Hausenblas Today: GDG Silicon Valley September Meetup: Google BigQuery and Apache Drill Wed, 05 Sep, 16:29
Michael Hausenblas IRC, anyone? Thu, 06 Sep, 13:50
Michael Hausenblas Re: IRC, anyone? Thu, 06 Sep, 14:47
Michael Hausenblas Now on Wikipedia ... Fri, 07 Sep, 07:57
Michael Hausenblas Re: Parser Wed, 12 Sep, 18:53
Michael Hausenblas Re: Parser Thu, 13 Sep, 13:40
Michael Hausenblas Build and testing system (was Re: Parser) Thu, 13 Sep, 15:48
Michael Hausenblas Re: Parser Thu, 13 Sep, 16:01
Michael Hausenblas Re: Build and testing system (was Re: Parser) Thu, 13 Sep, 16:03
Michael Hausenblas Re: Parser Thu, 13 Sep, 17:41
Michael Hausenblas Re: the interest list Sat, 15 Sep, 09:43
Michael Hausenblas Re: Thrift? Sat, 15 Sep, 09:49
Michael Hausenblas The weekly drill ... Sun, 16 Sep, 16:13
Michael Hausenblas Re: Love to help Wed, 19 Sep, 06:33
Michael Hausenblas Re: Love to help Wed, 19 Sep, 06:52
Michael Hausenblas Re: Love to help Wed, 19 Sep, 07:04
Michael Hausenblas Re: Love to help Wed, 19 Sep, 07:48
Michael Hausenblas Re: Love to help Wed, 19 Sep, 14:06
Michael Hausenblas Re: Love to help Wed, 19 Sep, 21:48
Michael Hausenblas Re: tweet hashtag? Wed, 19 Sep, 21:49
Michael Hausenblas http://incubator.apache.org/drill/ still 404s ... Fri, 28 Sep, 08:39
Michael Hausenblas Re: http://incubator.apache.org/drill/ still 404s ... Sat, 29 Sep, 17:18
Michael Hausenblas First version of a front-end Sat, 29 Sep, 22:08
Michael Hausenblas Re: First version of a front-end Sun, 30 Sep, 19:39
Michael Hausenblas (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (DRILL-1) Thrift-based wire protocol Wed, 05 Sep, 16:35
Micle Bu Re: What language are you going to use to develop drill? Tue, 25 Sep, 00:58
Micle Bu (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (DRILL-1) Thrift-based wire protocol Wed, 19 Sep, 16:17
Min Zhou Re: 答复: design doc Mon, 03 Sep, 09:00
Min Zhou Re: design doc Tue, 04 Sep, 02:43
Min Zhou Re: recorded webex for last night Sat, 15 Sep, 02:43
Min Zhou Re: Thrift? Sat, 15 Sep, 03:17
Min Zhou Re: Thrift? Sat, 15 Sep, 11:39
Min Zhou Re: Thrift? Sat, 15 Sep, 11:51
Min Zhou Re: Thrift? Sat, 15 Sep, 12:26
Min Zhou Re: Thrift? Sun, 16 Sep, 03:59
Min Zhou Re: Thrift? Sun, 16 Sep, 16:22
Min Zhou Re: Thrift? Sun, 16 Sep, 16:39
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Nov 2014334
Oct 2014539
Sep 2014377
Aug 2014247
Jul 2014294
Jun 2014374
May 20141183
Apr 2014772
Mar 2014647
Feb 2014270
Jan 2014156
Dec 2013270
Nov 2013347
Oct 2013299
Sep 2013659
Aug 2013394
Jul 2013370
Jun 2013247
May 2013135
Apr 2013188
Mar 2013260
Feb 2013227
Jan 2013169
Dec 201251
Nov 201273
Oct 2012214
Sep 2012413
Aug 201285