incubator-drill-dev mailing list archives

From Constantine Peresypkin <pconstant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: User Extension.
Date Sat, 15 Sep 2012 00:48:40 GMT
Most analytic queries do require some custom code, in most cases this need
is expressed in some sort of "stored procedure" language.
I don't see any problem in writing these SPs/UDFs in any language that can
be compiled into native code and then executing it on the Drill backend.