incubator-drill-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Di Spaltro <dan.dispal...@gmail.com>
Subject Love to help
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2012 22:23:13 GMT
Hey guys, just wanted to reach out to see if I could help with anything...

I am (along with my employer Rackspace) interested in this project.  Even
though it's early days, I'd love to help in any way I can... anything from
event space in SF to coding.  I look forward to participating, and getting
some of my co-workers to as well.  We have a lot of team experience
operating at scale and could see the need as a service provider who's
product portfolio is growing.

Let me know if there are any specifics otherwise Ill just keep my eye on
the list and help where I can,

-Dan

--
Dan Di Spaltro