incubator-drill-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Fondermann <bernd.fonderm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Drill design meeting
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2012 19:21:33 GMT
For an Apache project it's imperative that all development decisions
are made on the public mailing list (this list).
Especially for a new podling (e.g. Incubator project) meetings on IRC
or in ConfCalls less than ideal, because you want to grow your
contributors.

http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html#communication

  Bernd