incubator-drill-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Fondermann <bernd.fonderm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: design doc
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2012 09:21:17 GMT
On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 7:59 PM, Michael Hausenblas
<michael.hausenblas@gmail.com> wrote:
>> core commiters have push access to the repo.
>
> Understood. Just assume I'm new to the Apache process. Who determines who'll end up being
a core committer and on which basis?

All committers on a project are "core" committers. You cannot be a
non-core committer (unless the project name is "core").
Everyone who is sustainably contributing to a project in a
constructive way will be invited to become a committer eventually. It
is one of the main goals of any project to grow the list of
committers.
See
  http://community.apache.org/
especially