incubator-drill-dev mailing list archives

From Clark Yang (杨卓荦) <yangzhuo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Love to help
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 06:44:12 GMT
Hi Michael

Would you pls invite me to participate your blog? I am appreciated to do so.

Cheers,
Zhuoluo (Clark) Yang

2012/9/19 Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@gmail.com>:

>> I can start with project web-site…..
>
> So, I see two things here:
>
> 1. Yes, http://incubator.apache.org/drill/ 404s and IIRC there was Sreevaddi volunteering
at the design meeting to init this

> 2. There is http://drill-user.org/ I own, essentially a Tumblr blog and I invite anyone
in this group to participate here - let me know and I add you to it and you can directly use
it to disseminate news and updates. Currently it's a one-man-show of mine, trying to document
our progress.