incubator-drill-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Parser
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2012 18:53:12 GMT

> I know that no-one has mentioned this before but what about the build system for drill?
> I'm personally in favor of maven (lesser evil for java IMO).
> I'd be happy to contribute that setup, if needed.

If codebase mainly in Java, yeah maven (though it feels like it downloads half of the Internet
every time).

But not so fast - did we agree on Java, yet? How about Scala + SBT [1]? Integrates nicely
with Java and is soooo much more productive ;)

Cheers,
	   Michael

[1] http://www.scala-sbt.org/

--