From: Raffaele P. Guidi <raffaele.p.guidi@gmail.com>
To: directmemory-user@incubator.apache.org; Andy <angelflow@yahoo.com>
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 2:02 AM
Subject: Re: Status of DirectMemory

I would say it is ready to be tested :) also, you should consider it if you need a multi-gb of cache but consider that objects in DM are (transparently) serialized, so you can't call their methods or read their properties until you retrieve them. If this fits your use case then DirectMemory is right for you (and we are here to help).
Cheers,
     Raffaele