incubator-directmemory-user mailing list archives

From "Raffaele P. Guidi" <raffaele.p.gu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Status of DirectMemory
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2012 07:02:27 GMT
I would say it is ready to be tested :) also, you should consider it if you
need a multi-gb of cache but consider that objects in DM are
(transparently) serialized, so you can't call their methods or read their
properties until you retrieve them. If this fits your use case then
DirectMemory is right for you (and we are here to help).

Cheers,
     Raffaele