From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Chair nomination (was: Re: Graduation)
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2012 13:14:11 GMT
I would like to propose Raffaele Guidi formally as the chair for the
soon-to-graduate Direct Memory project.

The reasons are lying on hands: I think he is the right guy to push DM
through its first time as a TLP. In addition, his nice attitude will
help to increase both community and committer base.

As Olivier already said, there is not much new to learn with that
role. And you'll get help from the people around here.

Please let us know if you would like to accept this nomination.

Lets wait for a few more days to see if there are more nominations. If
we collected all, the project can have a vote.

Cheers

http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de