From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graduation
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2012 08:39:27 GMT
On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 10:34 AM, Benoit Perroud <benoit@noisette.ch> wrote:
> I wonder what is the impact on API stability once graduated ?
> Could we still refactor completely the API once TLP ?

Becoming TLP is independent from this decision. After all the project
decides about the rules of backwards comp. Basically you can refactor
at any time at own will - it is your job to communicate that to the
users.

Incubation does not label the code stability, it does mark a project
as "not fully an apache" project

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de