From Tim Williams <william...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graduation
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2012 11:52:01 GMT
Sorry, busier weekend than i expected - I'm doing it now[1].  A couple
questions:

o) We need to decide on a PMC Chair - any volunteers/nominations?

o) Any changes in PMC Members? I've added all committers on our status
page[2].  Any adds/drops?

Thanks,
--tim

[1] - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CgmdzFA8msxjuufp8J6DSANaCzLU0hOHxZA9qeoUlHU/edit