From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache DirectMemory 0.1-incubating
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2012 16:09:12 GMT
On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 6:04 PM, Olivier Lamy <olamy@apache.org> wrote:
> My first email has a link to a staging repository.
> So again I don't understand comments :-)

oh dear. Just saw the correct link.

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedirectmemory-263/org/apache/directmemory/

OK, i can see all artifacts now. I think this is enough.

I think I was confused by that:

> As we essentially produce Maven artifacts, we will publish only a
> source release artifact available here:
> http://people.apache.org/builds/incubator/directmemory/0.1-incubating/

Now I understand this zip is going to be on /dist, while the bin
artifacts are only on the maven repository.

Am I right now?

Anyway, it seems valid to me. I would just improve the wording because
the maven artifacts are also published, not only the source release
artifact  :-)

Cheers + thanks for the patience!

Christian

--