From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release?
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2012 05:55:18 GMT
Hi Tim!!!

agreed, a release is "needed", we've been around for a long time -
time for people to know more from us! :P

I'll contribute on double check the RC, unfortunately I've been too
much busy in the last months (and still am) so cannot contribute as
RM.

All the best,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/