From Jeff MAURY <jeffma...@jeffmaury.com>
Subject Re: Questions about collectExpired
Date Tue, 29 May 2012 08:02:40 GMT
Hi,

I you look at the code of the collectExpired in MemoryManagerServiceImpl:

   @Override
    public long collectExpired()
    {
        int limit = 50;
        return free( limit( filter( pointers, relative ), limit ) )
                        + free( limit( filter( pointers, absolute ), limit
) );

    }

where relate and absolute are 2 Predicate fields but with the same
definition.
The rationale is that this will cause up to 100 pointers to be freed but
most important, what's the semantic of absolute and relative ?

Thanks
Jeff

--
Jeff MAURY