From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1295522 [1/2] - in /incubator/directmemory/trunk: directmemory-cache/src/main/java/org/apache/directmemory/cache/ directmemory-cache/src/main/java/org/apache/directmemory/memory/ directmemory-cache/src/main/java/org/apache/directmemo
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 13:44:33 GMT
don't worry, nothing to be sorry! when I add this kind of comments on
commits I don't intend to point the error nor to blame - apologize I
you feel that when doing it, because it's not my intention! - but help
the community on adopt the same process!

best,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi