From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sample with a webappp to store json from a js app on a dm server
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 08:46:13 GMT
Hello,
Archetype done too.

To have a try

mvn archetype:generate \
   -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.directmemory.server \
   -DarchetypeArtifactId=server-example-archetype \
   -DarchetypeVersion=0.6.0-SNAPSHOT \
   -DarchetypeRepository=https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/

Now you a war project with needed dm dependencies.

cd to the created maven project
then run: mvn tomcat7:run

hit your browser: http://localhost:9091/dm/