From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: DM modularization
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2012 23:10:21 GMT
+1

One idea I have in mind is to have a kind of DM server "à la" memcache.

Just some api to do in simile code :-) :

* cacheServer.put(cacheRequest)
* cacheServer.get(cacheRequest)
* cacheServer.remove(key)
* etc

Bean CacheRequest fields :
* key
* serializer impl to use
* etc..

As it, it will be possible to share cache objects between applications.

And the server will expose some rest apis for statistics (with an minimum ui)

WDYT ?

--
Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com