From Benoit Perroud <ben...@noisette.ch>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] RFC Server implementation
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2012 14:55:50 GMT
> can you please share more devoxx details please? I could come to Paris!

Devoxx France is a sort of clone of Devoxx, but localized, i.e. most
of the presentation will be in French.

We will present DM under the Tools in Action topic. I still don't know
precisely what will be in the presentation, but I will work hard the
two next monthes to be able to show something impressive :)

For more details (but again, in French) you can check the web site :
http://devoxx.fr

If some of you plan to come we could try to organize a DM meetup at
the same time

Cheers,

Benoit.