From Daniel Manzke <daniel.man...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Just to keep discussions alive...
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2012 15:19:49 GMT
I think there is more need for benchmarks.

Benchmarks:
- read only with a filled cache
- read/write in different scenarios (80/20,60/40,40/60,20/80)
- read/write with different values sizes (1, 10, 100kb and file sizes like
1,5,100mb)
- concurrency benchmarks
   - requesting the same value
   - writing the same value