From Ioannis Canellos <ioca...@gmail.com>
Subject OSGi integration test failures.
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 22:56:32 GMT
I pushed a commit that fixed the issue with the OSGi integration test
failure.

The reason of the failure was the fact that the Standard serializer was
trying to deserialize the object, but was not using the right class loader
(which makes me wonder how did it manage to work so far).
I am sure that additional fixes will have to be applied to the rest of
deserializers, which are not tested so far. I will try to find some time
and work on that and also clean it up a bit.

--
*Ioannis Canellos*
*

**