From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1293567 - in /incubator/directmemory/trunk: directmemory-cache/src/main/java/org/apache/directmemory/memory/ integrations/ehcache/ integrations/ehcache/src/ integrations/ehcache/src/main/ integrations/ehcache/src/main/java/ integrati
Date Sat, 25 Feb 2012 23:23:25 GMT
I'm having a look at the imported code, the DirectMemoryCache<K, V> is just a

new CacheServiceImpl<K, V>( ew
MemoryManagerServiceWithAllocationPolicyEhcacheImpl<V>( new
RoundRobinAllocationPolicy<V>() ) );

adapter. I suppose Michael added DirectMemoryCache<K, V> to turn
around the absence of generics support, otherwise I don'd see the
benefit of having yet another CacheService<K, V> wrapper.

thoughts?
TIA,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/