From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject fluent APIs
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2012 22:03:43 GMT
Hi again,

sorry for bugging but I have to take advantage the pet is sleeping,
before she wakes up and I have to get out :P

I see that the purpose of some classes is having fluent APIs - which I
*adore* - anyway in the current codebase there are some points of
improvements...

For example: {{Every.seconds(10)}} is not really "sexy", I use to
import static methods to have a functional-alike look in my Java code,
so I propose modifying some APIs to have:

+--------+
import static Every.every;
every( 10 ).seconds();

that looks more fluent "every then seconds" instead of "every seconds 10"...

WDYT? It is a trivial improvement but in my short experience sexy APIs
attract people... :P

TIA,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/