From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: chicken and eggs issue in Cache class (configuration mechanism)
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 20:01:55 GMT
Salut Olivier!

I already proposed, some days ago - but looks like Daniel Manzke only
took me seriously - an idea how to describe the configuration and the
"factory".

I invite you having a look at it if you didn't, because fits with what
you described. Please see it on DIRECTMEMORY-62.

Of course my proposal has to be enriched with regions, but I already
have the impl on my machine.

Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi