From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject 2 issues with OSGi bundles - help needed! :)
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2012 21:12:50 GMT
Hi all guys,

while braking the build (:P) I found locally 2 issues

 * I am not able to run the whole complete test because when running
the Karaf module, mvn complains:

+-------------------+
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.karaf.tooling:features-maven-plugin:2.2.4:add-features-to-repo
(add-features-to-repo) on project apache-directmemory: Error
populating repository:
/Users/simonetripodi/Documents/workspace/directmemory-parent/directmemory-cache/target/classes
(No such file or directory)
+-------------------+

  what did I break? :(

 * the created bundles in serializers are fatjat with dependencies
inside... :O how can I prevent it? I just need a thin bundle with
serializer class(es)...

I CC'ed Iannis that's our OSGi champion, hopefully he has a cycle to
fix that issues...

TIA!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/