From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1293567 - in /incubator/directmemory/trunk: directmemory-cache/src/main/java/org/apache/directmemory/memory/ integrations/ehcache/ integrations/ehcache/src/ integrations/ehcache/src/main/ integrations/ehcache/src/main/java/ integrati
Date Sat, 25 Feb 2012 23:33:21 GMT
Hi again,

I noticed also MemoryManagerServiceWithAllocationPolicyEhcacheImpl
just extends MemoryManagerServiceWithAllocationPolicyImpl, invoking
setters in the constructor. So, why not just using
MemoryManagerServiceWithAllocationPolicyImpl ? What did I miss?
TIA,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi