From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: DM modularization
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2012 07:51:03 GMT
Hello!

I don't have a strong idea ATM how to replace the Josql, if you
already have some hints I would be glad to do the legwork :)

We're on the same boat, I thought on keeping the default Java
serializer as well in the core module - as a second step, we could
even think in a ServiceProvider based factory (find between services,
use the default if no one has been found)

+1 to Olivier's idea - I see the REST layer as an external module on
top of the core... did you think about the same or had a different
vision?

Have a nice day, all the best!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/