From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] RFC Server implementation
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2012 21:42:04 GMT
> New/update entry: PUT on ${webPath}/${key} -> body has the object which
> should be serialized
> Contains entry: HEAD on ${webPath}/${key} -> 200 / 404
> Read entry: GET on ${webPath}/${key}
> Delete entry: DELETE on ${webPath}/${key}

simpler and better, I really like them, good catch Daniel!
-Simo

PS congrats once again Benoit and Olivier for the great achievement
and a personal thank you for spreading the voice! Didn't find more
info on devoxx.fr site, hope to see details soon (j'espere d'avoir la
possibilité de aller a Paris... :))

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/