From "Raffaele P. Guidi" <raffaele.p.gu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release? [was: Re: Status of DirectMemory]
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2012 15:31:18 GMT
Benchmarking with 4, 8 and 16 gb would be a good start. Existing tests
could be used as a starting point but I think they will need changes and
tuning - and I have personal problems at the moment that prevent me from
being able to work on this.

Regarding versions and release schedule I think I've sent an email about it
to the mailing list, I should look back for it