From Maurizio Cucchiara <mcucchi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cache keys
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2011 19:00:49 GMT
AFAICU there is no reason to implement the Serializable IF, since keys
are not serialized (I could be wrong though)
The switch from string to object looks apparently simple, I haven't
experienced any issues until now (every test run smoothly) .
I'm going to attach a patch on DIRECTMEMORY-43 [1], please let me know WDYT.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRECTMEMORY-43

Twitter     :http://www.twitter.com/m_cucchiara
G+          :https://plus.google.com/107903711540963855921
Linkedin    :http://www.linkedin.com/in/mauriziocucchiara