From Maurizio Cucchiara <mcucchi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Integration vs Unit tests
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2011 23:33:23 GMT
Thank Raffaele for your feedback.
Run integration tests on nightly build is a good idea.
>should fail if performance degrades
This is also a good idea, personally I have not a big experience in
this field, we can consider to use timeout parameter of junit, but I
think that execution time is related to the resource business (Jenkins
instances are usually shared with other projects). Maybe there is a
jenkins plugin, some jenkins guru might give us the right answer :).

FYI I have just filed an issue on this topic
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRECTMEMORY-51

Twitter     :http://www.twitter.com/m_cucchiara
G+          :https://plus.google.com/107903711540963855921
Linkedin    :http://www.linkedin.com/in/mauriziocucchiara