From Maurizio Cucchiara <mcucchi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Code Formatting
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2011 23:48:11 GMT
Good news guys: I have just configured maven checkstyle plugin.
Bad news: there are 2368 checkstyle errors :(
I'm going to fix them, needless to say any help will be appreciated

Twitter     :http://www.twitter.com/m_cucchiara
G+          :https://plus.google.com/107903711540963855921
Linkedin    :http://www.linkedin.com/in/mauriziocucchiara

Maurizio Cucchiara