From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: examples module and Solr DM based cache
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2011 14:18:27 GMT
Sure guys, just I'm on holidays right now so I couldn't be able to write it
till the second week of January.
I didn't know the Lucene community is working at an off-heap directory
storage but it could be definitely better to join them on that.
Ashish, could you please provide pointers (links, Jira issues, etc) ?
Cheers.
Tommaso