From Tim Williams <william...@gmail.com>
Subject Branding requirements
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2011 11:31:36 GMT
On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 2:40 AM, Raffaele P. Guidi
<raffaele.p.guidi@gmail.com> wrote:
> thanks to you. That little help on the branding issue would be much
> appreciated, though. I understand there is a tool (other than google) to do
> a name search?

Yes, there's namesearch but there was some discussion about its value
on the incubator list that I need to read and understand the current
thinking.

I was referring more to the Project Branding requirements[1] and the
Podling Branding requirements[2].  Our pages seem to be in good shape
so I suspect there's not much work to do other than work through the
checklist and validate we're good.

Thanks,
--tim

[1] - http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs.html