From Tim Williams <william...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Dec 2011 ([ppmc])
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 12:31:54 GMT
Great, thanks Raffaele.  I have some suggestions to offer on the
"three most important issues to address in the move towards
graduation."  I think the issues listed are critical to a 1.0 release,
but aren't necessarily on the critical path towards graduation.  I
think the previous list from November (branding, IP, and
guidelines[release/new committers]) are still the top three things
needing addressed before graduation.  The issues listed are certainly
important to the project but probably not so much to the board.
Anyway, my thoughts...

Thanks,
--tim

[1] - http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/December2011