From Ashish <paliwalash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: examples module and Solr DM based cache
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2011 09:54:55 GMT
On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 4:55 PM, Raffaele P. Guidi
<raffaele.p.guidi@gmail.com> wrote:
> ....and, Tommaso, why don't you put together a blog entry about the SolR
> integration? It probably would be quite interesting to both the SolR/lucene
> community and ours. I would be quite pleased to help, If I can.
>
> Ciao,

another interesting use case would be, using the DM Memory Manager for
allocating off-heap memory for RAM Directory.
Not very sure, but Lucene community is also working on providing an
offheap directory storage in trunk. Probably could be a reuse here.

cheers
ashish