From Ashish <paliwalash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: examples module and Solr DM based cache
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2011 16:34:09 GMT

Not sure if they are planning this, but if they are, then our
implementation would fit for the use.

Also found this thread related to HBase, seems like everyone needs this :)

http://grokbase.com/t/hbase.apache.org/dev/2011/08/hbase-user-group-meeting-off-heap-caching-slides/23ip3aowyhw4twzd5vvwzvnedk7a

--
thanks
ashish