From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Step down as a mentor
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2011 09:33:20 GMT
Hello guys,

I am afraid that i do not find enough time to actively mentor this project :-(
In addition, I have so much exhausting discussion at the ASF recently,
that even when I would have the time, I would not have the energy to
mentor. Given the fact that there are four other mentors on this
project I don't think this will be a huge problem.

I will continue to stay on this list, but do not force myself to
"guide" explicit or care on the reporting schedule. Therefore I still
would like to stick to the initial committers list. I am not sure if I
can actually code something until graduation. If i do not manage,
please throw me out of the list when graduating (this is some kind of
a standard and perfectly legal btw)

Hope you understand!

Would love to see a short ACK from the other mentors to see that this
project is being cared of.

Cheers
Christian

--