From "Raffaele P. Guidi" <raffaele.p.gu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Distributed DirectMemory
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2011 16:44:33 GMT
I think the problem is the overall lack of activity in JCS. Let's try to
ping them in the ml but I also would like to think about an Avro
distribution mechanism. The basics are very simple - sending updates to the
pointerslist to every partecipating node and asking (from node to node) for
a specific bytearray. Any volounteer for this?

On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 1:30 PM, Olivier Lamy <olamy@apache.org> wrote:

> 2011/11/8 Raffaele P. Guidi <raffaele.p.guidi@gmail.com>:
> > Do someone knows them?
> Not personnally :-)
> BTW Simone is a very active commons dev.
> IMHO Maybe you can simply send an email to commons-dev@ ?
>

> > On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 12:11 PM, Olivier Lamy <olamy@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> >> +1 on the join idea.
> >> Just a matter of asking the jcs guy.