From "Raffaele P. Guidi" <raffaele.p.gu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Distributed DirectMemory
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2011 21:51:56 GMT
This is of course an interesting option - well, we could also leverage
indexed disk cache as L3 - and steal indexing and recycling techniques.
Merging efforts with JCS could bring to the most complete java cache
solution in the OS world. I don't have any idea about performance of JCS
and its lateral cache, but it's probably a bit outdated and could benefit
from a technology refresh (NIO, fast serialization - see Apache Avro as an
example)