From "Raffaele P. Guidi" <>
Subject Re: refactoring in a branch
Date Sat, 26 Nov 2011 08:12:19 GMT
Well, being used to the github workflow this feels quite natural. The
un-natural thing is asking before doing it (just fork, branch and make a
pull request when you are done). In any case I think jira should be used to
track bugs, ask for features and "assign" items, not to obtain an
authorization to work on things. It shouldn't prevent spontaneous coding
from committers.