From "Raffaele P. Guidi" <raffaele.p.gu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: refactoring in a branch
Date Sat, 26 Nov 2011 08:55:01 GMT
>> raffaele github is a private company not a scm tool it's very different !

I'm totally aware of that (believe me) but _that_ is the workflow I'm used
to - and the whole community should recognize that the fork->pull workflow
is becoming a mindset and should be recognized in his own regardless the
private company behind it (that, thanks god, didn't put an IP on it). Hope
that the ASF takes this in consideration while moving to the git scm.

Ciao,