From Maurizio Cucchiara <mcucchi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to republish the site?
Date Sat, 22 Oct 2011 16:21:08 GMT
After you set-up your ssh account, then run
1. mvn site:site to generate a local copy of the website (you can run
site:run to launch on port 8080)
2. mvn site:deploy to deploy the website on the p.a.o space.

Twitter     :http://www.twitter.com/m_cucchiara
G+          :https://plus.google.com/107903711540963855921
Linkedin    :http://www.linkedin.com/in/mauriziocucchiara

Maurizio Cucchiara

On 22 October 2011 18:16, Maurizio Cucchiara <mcucchiara@apache.org> wrote:

> The Maven site cmd should try to upload the new website through an ssh connection on
people.a.o.
> So you should first ensure that you have access on people server.
> This is the Struts2 guide http://s.apache.org/RNp, take into consideration the only
section called "Create and install a SSH key"