From Maurizio Cucchiara <mcucchi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Build change etc..
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2011 07:38:16 GMT
Apparently it'd have seemed , but there are many Idea user like me,
which don't like to do without code analysis, IDE compiler and so on.
Furthermore, In times past, Struts developers have complained of the
use maven shade plugin [1] (which causes similar issues).
I think (though it is my opinion, this time I'm speaking without any
personal taste) this is a kind of barriers to entry

[1] http://struts.markmail.org/thread/v4u4ic7m2nycltem

Twitter     :http://www.twitter.com/m_cucchiara
G+          :https://plus.google.com/107903711540963855921
Linkedin    :http://www.linkedin.com/in/mauriziocucchiara