From Maurizio Cucchiara <maurizio.cucchi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to republish the site?
Date Sun, 23 Oct 2011 06:28:05 GMT
Yep,
it takes some mins to get sync

Sent from my mobile device, so please excuse typos and brevity.

Maurizio Cucchiara

Il giorno 23/ott/2011 00.52, "Raffaele P. Guidi" <raffaele.p.guidi@gmail.com>
ha scritto:
Ok, I deployed the site (the site id was apache.website, not
people.apache.org) and the files seems to actually be there where they are
supposed to be (/x1/www/incubator.apache.org/directmemory on
people.apache.org) and, even if the site apparently is not changed I suppose
it will in the next few hours. Or is there something else missing?

Ciao,

On Sun, Oct 23, 2011 at 12:12 AM, Raffaele P. Guidi <