From Maurizio Cucchiara <mcucchi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Build change etc..
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2011 06:12:33 GMT
-1 for lobotom :)
Joke apart, don't misunderstand me, I think is a great tool, but
generally I don't like class instrumentation so much, especially when
an IDE needs to provide a such kind of support.
And just for the record I am an Idea fan :)

Twitter     :http://www.twitter.com/m_cucchiara
G+          :https://plus.google.com/107903711540963855921
Linkedin    :http://www.linkedin.com/in/mauriziocucchiara

Maurizio Cucchiara