From "Raffaele P. Guidi" <raffaele.p.gu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Involvement as a developer
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 03:03:01 GMT
Uhm, I'm new in the ASF, but I guess you just need to read some docs (ok, we
don't have many, just something in the old wiki @github and an initial
roadmap proposal [1]), take a look at the code and the issues and get
started :) I see googling around that you have interests in hadoop and hbase
as well, so maybe you could start investigating sinergies with those
products (just an idea, it is in the roadmap).

In any case thanks for your interest and welcome aboard.

Ciao,

[1] Roadmap proposal:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRECTMEMORY/2011/10/18/Apache+DirectMemory+-+initial+roadmap+discussion