From "Raffaele P. Guidi" <raffaele.p.gu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build change etc..
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2011 22:05:15 GMT
I would say that having changed the rule postpones the problem (nice move)
and, even if lombok seems to work with netbeans and maven I would add it
some thought and maybe file it as a minor improvement. Last comment from
that page is a bit scary "Luckily, we've dumped Lombok, so no need for this
feature anymore. Lombok is screwed anyway." and it doesn't seem to be
implemented in idea.

Ciao,