From "Raffaele P. Guidi" <raffaele.p.gu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DirectMemory in OSGi.
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 22:22:04 GMT
Amazing stuff going on here :-) Decision has been taken to keep the existing
singleton facade but adding new APIs beside it when needed - like in this
case. Just keep in mind that memorystorage is also a singleton and a new
facade has to be provided for it as well. Just go ahead as you feel and
let's see how it comes up - code talks ;-)