From "Raffaele P. Guidi" <raffaele.p.gu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: irc channel
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 18:51:49 GMT
Well, I don't hang around on IRC since ages, but I'm pretty open to
everything the gang is willing to explore. And, as we already have a
facebook page (
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Apache-DirectMemory/150713541692028) and a
twitter account (http://twitter.com/#!/directmemory) an IRC channell would
be a nice addition